The iHail Promise
When you live in the midwest, hail damage to your vehicle is inevitable. We are here to help simplify the process of repairing your hail damage. Our goal is to make the entire process effortless, while delivering high quality results that you’ll be happy with and a lifetime warranty to guarantee it.
What does lifetime warranty mean?
iHail warrants that:
In the event that iHail’s repair process results are found to be defective under this warranty, iHail will repair such quantity of dents and correct paint flaws, proved to be defective as a result of the iHail repair process, at iHail’s place of business, with iHail providing the labor and materials free of charge during the warranty period.
All of iHail’s LIFETIME WARRANTIES are subject to exception and limitations pursuant to the written conditions agreed upon by the consumer and the iHail’s representative prior to commencement of work.
iHail’s repair process guarantee’s against: Shine/gloss deterioration, Blistering, Peeling, Wrinkling, Defects in Primer adhesion.
iHail warrants that the repairs will last for as long as you own your vehicle.
1. PREVIOUS DAMAGE: All previous and unrelated damage not associated with the hail damage repair work provided by iHail is not covered by iHail warranty applies to the panels, which are repaired by iHail. It covers your vehicle under your subsequent ownership during the warranty period. The Warranty period relates exactly to the warranty period provided by the Manufacturer of your vehicle for coverage of defects in paint finish and corrosion. In conclusion, the iHail shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.
2. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Rust, surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of or exterior panels is not covered. C. Damage arising from unreasonable vehicle use. D. Faulty care and maintenance. E. Parts, materials and equipment featuring manufacturers’ warranties.
3. SALE OR LEASE EXCLUSION: In the event of a sale or lease departure of your vehicle, the date of said sale or lease termination is the date that your warranty period expires for your vehicle. This is the date in which your iHail warranty period expires.
4. STRIPES AND DECALS: On factory decorative stripes and decals, only the factory warranty remains.
5. SUBSEQUENT HAIL STORMS: This warranty shall become void if the vehicle is subjected to subsequent hailstorms or if iHail can determine and verify the damage differs from the damage on the original repair order. This lifetime warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This lifetime warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by iHail. This warranty is nontransferable.